To all of you who work so hard at creating healthy kids in all
domains, here is a list of sites with health related resources.
1. Taking Notes on Global Health
Students chart facts about global health.
This online health science learning site is designed to help educators
communicate important health concepts to children K-6.
Timely topics that relate directly to health and quality of life. The
section for each age group provides different, appropriate
4. PE Central: Health Lessons
A large number of Health lesson ideas for you to use in your Health
5. National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Kids' Pages
Help kids make the connection between the environment and their health.
6. edHelper: Health Theme Units
Directory of Health lesson plans on topics including: Alcohol,
Circulatory System, Digestive System, Disabilities, Drugs, Hygiene,
Nutrition, The Five Senses, and more!
7. National Center for Health Education: Growing Healthy
Features planned, sequential curriculum and activities that provide a
sound framework for a comprehensive health education program.
8. McKinley Health Center - Handout By Topic
Browse and print out their collection of over 300 Health Information Handouts.